Emeryville Tenants Have At Least One Year to Pay Rent Deferred Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
by Mike July 9, 2020
Emeryville tenants who have deferred rent under the Emeryville Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Eviction Moratorium have at least one year from the end of the Moratorium to…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?