California Tenants Protected From Hazardous Lead-Based Paint Work by New Laws Taking Effect in 2023 & 2024
by Mike December 23, 2022
Whenever California landlords perform lead-based paint remediation or hazard reduction work, existing California law requires persons engaging in lead construction work to have a certificate…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?