California Employee Pay Stub & Wage Statement Laws 2020
by Mike April 9, 2020
Under California law, every employer must furnish an accurate itemized wage statement when paying wages. California Labor Code § 226(a). Employers must adhere to several…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?