California EDD Rolls Out Phase 2 of Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation
by Mike July 6, 2020
On July 8th, 2020, the California EDD will complete the second phase rollout of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation extension, a federal program created…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?