Kim v. Reins International, Inc.: California Supreme Court Protects Employees by Curbing PAGA-Killing Side Deals
by Mike April 12, 2020
In March 2020, the California Supreme Court issued a highly anticipated opinion in Kim v. Reins International California, Inc., holding that California employees do not…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?