California Workers Silenced No More After Gaining Unbridled Right to Freely Speak About Unlawful Workplace Acts
by Mike October 8, 2021
On January 1, 2022, SB 331, known as the Silenced No More Act, becomes effective throughout California. The Silenced No More Act empowers survivors of…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?