Richmond Tenants Protected by Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Rent Increase Moratorium Until September 30, 2020
by Mike July 25, 2020
On July 21, 2020, the Richmond City Council extended the Richmond Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic Rent Increase Moratorium through September 30, 2020. Residential Richmond tenants are protected…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?