Monterey County Tenants May Soon Have Coronavirus/COVID-19 Eviction Protections Until May 2020
by Mike March 20, 2020
Monterey County tenants, not living an incorporated city or town, will likely soon become protected from eviction should the Monterey County Superior Court adopt a…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?