California Tenants Protected From Hazardous Lead-Based Paint Work by New Laws Taking Effect in 2023 & 2024
by Mike December 23, 2022
Whenever California landlords perform lead-based paint remediation or hazard reduction work, existing California law requires persons engaging in lead construction work to have a certificate…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?