Can the Landlord Charge a California Tenant for an Emotional Support Animal?
An emotional support animal is, “an animal that provides emotional, cognitive, or other similar support,” to a disabled California tenant. California Government Code § 122319.5(a). …
California Workers Can Bring Emotional Support Animals to Work
Living with a disability is hard. Working with one is even harder. When work becomes impossible due to a disability, California workers have the right…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?