California Employers May Not Ask About Criminal Record on Applications
by Mike April 19, 2020
Under California’s Fair Chance Act, also known as Ban the Box, California employers cannot inquire about criminal history on employment applications. The Ban the Box…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?