Can California Tenants Change Their Rental Unit Locks?
by Mike May 18, 2023
California tenants may wish to unilaterally change their rental unit locks for various reasons, including after losing their keys, suffering stalking, or when their landlord…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?