Can A Landlord Make a Tenant Pay for Repairs in California?
by Mike May 20, 2023
In California, every residential tenancy contains an implied warranty of habitability requiring landlords to maintain rental units in a habitable condition during the tenancy. Green…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?