The California Workers’ Rights in Emergencies Law Protects Leave During Natural Disasters
by Mike December 22, 2022
As wildfires and other natural disasters occur more frequently, California workers face an increased risk of suffering a catastrophic injury when reporting to work during…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?