Owens v. City of Oakland Housing, Residential Rent and Relocation Board: Extending Rent Control to Tenants Separately Renting Rooms in Single-Family Homes & Condominiums
by Mike June 4, 2020
Tenants protected by rent control have been eagerly anticipating the California Court of Appeal First Appellate District’s holding in the much anticipated Owens v. City…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?