Can California Employees Waive The Right To Overtime Compensation?
by Mike April 17, 2022
California law reflects the state’s strong public policy in favor of full payment of wages for all hours worked. Armenta v. Osmose, 135 Cal. App….
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?