Spotting Broker Churning: Protecting Your Investment Account from Excessive Broker Trading
In discretionary accounts, brokers have the power to transact with their client’s assets freely. Although brokers typically act responsibly, sometimes brokers abuse client confidence for personal…
Suffered Investment Losses? Sue Your Stockbroker for their Fraud, Misconduct, or Negligence!
Can I Sue My Financial Advisor or Stock Broker for Investment Losses? Yes, if you can prove that your financial advisor or stockbroker violated law…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?