Do California Tenants Have a Right to Display Black Lives Matter Signs?
by Mike July 4, 2020
With the Black Lives Matter movement poised to continue pushing for societal change into 2021 and beyond, many California tenants increasingly show solidarity by displaying…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?