California Workers Guaranteed 5 Days of Protected Bereavement Leave Following Family Member’s Death Under the California Family Rights Act
by Mike December 21, 2022
The California Legislature amended the California Family Rights Act, currently providing eligible employees with up to twelve (12) weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave to care…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?