Getting Paid: All About California Labor Code Final Pay Rules
If you separated from your employer, whether through termination or resignation, and have not received your final pay in accordance with the law, contact Astanehe Law for your consultation. Astanehe Law may be able to assist you in recovering your final pay and waiting time penalty.
Workplace Harassment & Bullying in California Examples
No person should be forced to endure workplace harassment. Although widely recognized, employers, managers, and supervisors do not always honor this oft-espoused precept. All too often, California employees must tolerate severe workplace harassment. Employer-perpetrated harassment, usually undertaken by a deplorable manager or supervisor, can garner feelings of helplessness because the employee may feel as if they must choose between challenging bullying or putting food on the table.
This choice is false.
San Francisco Bay Area Wrongful Termination Attorney
Getting terminated is stressful. Further, an employer’s unfair wrongful termination is infuriating. However, a wrongfully terminated employee can obtain redress by enforcing their legal right to bring…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?