SB 1162 Provides California Workers Greater Pay Transparency in 2023
by Mike December 21, 2022
Beginning on January 1, 2023, California employers, including state and local government employers and the California Legislature, must comply with the following laws: California employers…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?