How to Slash Through EDD Red Tape and Swiftly Collect Your California Unemployment Benefits in 2019
In passing the program eighty-seven years ago, lawmakers intended to reduce the suffering caused by involuntary unemployment. However, the bureaucrats at California’s Employment Development Department (“EDD”), the state agency charged with administering California’s Unemployment Insurance program, often make securing unemployment benefits a time consuming, stressful, and burdensome ordeal. Don’t let EDD keep you from receiving the benefits you paid into while employed. Continue reading this article to learn how to apply for your unemployment benefits successfully and discover your options, should EDD deny your application.
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?