California Legislature Addresses Amenities and Services Lost or Reduced Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
by Mike January 29, 2021
With Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns forcing the continued shutter of shared spaces throughout the state, many California tenants in apartment and condominium complexes have lost the…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?