Union City Coronavirus/COVID19 Eviction Moratorium
by Mike March 31, 2020
Union City tenants are protected from evictions related to Coronavirus/COVID-19 income disruptions. During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 state of emergency, Union City landlords shall not endeavor to…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?