As An Oakland Tenant, Can My Landlord Say No To Overnight Guests?
Be it a significant other, a friend too drunk to drive, or a family member visiting from out-of-town, allowing an overnight guest to spend the…
Oakland Tenant Protection Ordinance: Protecting Oakland Tenants Against Landlord Harassment
The City of Oakland Tenant Protection Ordinance protects all Oakland tenants from landlord harassment perpetrated by unscrupulous landlords, property managers, or other representatives in bad…
Berkeley Tenants Protected from Landlord Harassment
Unlawful entry, failing to cash rent payments, threats of violence, and coercing a tenant into vacating are forms of landlord harassment prohibited in Berkeley. Spurred…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?