Can Landlords Force California Tenants to Use Smart Locks?
by Mike May 19, 2023
With the ubiquity of smartphones and smartwatches, landlords are increasingly installing smart locks – electronic front door locks operated by applications installed on various smart…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?