Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions Under the Pasadena Rent Ordinance
by Mike December 24, 2022
An owner move-in eviction occurs when the landlord seeks to recover possession in good faith for use and occupancy as a primary residence by the…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?