California’s CROWN Act Protects Employee & Applicant Natural Hair
by Mike February 22, 2021
On July 3, 2019, California became the first state in the United States to ban employers from discriminating against employees and applicants based on their…
- Ellis Act Evictions Under the Concord Rent Ordinance
- Concord Owner Move-In Evictions & Relative Move-In Evictions
- San Francisco Tenants 2024 Security Deposit Interest Rate
- New Requirements for Owner Move-In & Relative Move-In Evictions Under California Rent Control
- Are Pet Deposits Legal in California?