California Employee Leave During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
by Mike September 2, 2020
As the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic persists, California employees have several options for exercising the complex web of employee rights regarding protected leave. However, not every right…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?