In 2023, California Workers May Designate Chosen Family Members for Protected Leave Under the California Family Rights Act
by Mike December 22, 2022
The California Family Rights Act prohibits California employers with at least five (5) workers from refusing to grant an eligible employee’s request to take up…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?