Cherryland Tenants: Sue Your Landlord for Retaliation & Unlawful Rent Increases
by Mike May 14, 2022
Cherryland tenants are protected from retaliation for asserting their rights under the law. At the state level, the California Tenant Protection Act of 2019 protects…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?