WARN Act Notifications Apply to California Call Center Employees
by Mike December 22, 2022
The Worker Adjustment & Retraining Notification (“WARN”) Act requires employers to provide California workers with at least sixty (60) days’ notice regarding a mass termination…
- Palo Alto Rent Ordinance Basics
- Affordable Security Deposits for California Tenants Beginning on July 1, 2024
- California Prohibits Employers From Restricting California Workers with Noncompete Agreements
- California Requires Written Notice to California Workers that Noncompete Agreements are Void
- Can The Landlord Turn Off The Water in California?